Daily Dose 5.02.08By: Laurie | May 2nd, 2008
Some news to read as you crash a $136 million fighter jet because you forgot to lower your wheels.
- Top ten one-club football stars in the EPL (Mad 4 Football)
- Harry Potter technology in Euro stamps? (Euro 2008 on World Cup Blog)
- Youth development in MLS: Promise and problems (Pitch Invasion)
- Luiz Felipe Scolari to replace Sven at Man City? (But how does he look as a puppet?) (Caught Offside)
- Happy birthday, David Beckham! (With an interesting photo collection) (LA Galaxy Offside)
- Leaked photo of the 08-09 Spurs home shirt (EPL Talk)