Daily Dose: February 12th, 2010 – Aston Villa’s Infamous (Unofficial) Carling Cup Final SongBy: Daryl | February 12th, 2010
Aston Villa have reached the Carling Cup final, and so X-Factor’s Niki Evans has recorded this song. No comment…
… except to say that reaching the Carling Cup final does not make you the “Champeeonees”. Not even if you win it.
- For something a little easier on the ears try the RealMadridTalk podcast* (RealMadridTalk Podcast)
- Another podcast, with an England vs USA flavo(u)r (USA World Cup Blog)
- American traveler + London’s Hyde Park = soccertastic (BootsnAll)
- Irony alert: The French national team accuse Ireland of cheating. (The Guardian)
- Portsmouth vs Southampton, 1984 (Mirror Football)
- The changing landscape of US soccer media (Pitch Invasion)
- The 10 vs 11 myth (Sport is a TV Show)
*featuring Corey from Real Madrid Offside.