A Ballad for Eva CarneiroBy: The Offside | November 12th, 2012
Eva Carneiro got a moment in the spotlight yesterday when Luis Suarez was dumped into the back of John Terry’s knee by Ramires and a set of voodoo dolls at the Ferdinand family home, hanging out on the pitch for longer than usual. She’s also hit the charts in the last month, with a love song on YouTube.
It pays to be attractive, you know?
Some Related Stories:
- Blue Man Group: Chelsea Edition
- No More Burger Van For Fernando
- Rio Ferdinand: Bad Guy, Good Guy, Bad Guy, Good Guy
- Joey Barton: Lover Of Children
- Where In The World Is Jose Mourinho? (Ikea. He’s In Ikea.)