Joey Barton: Lover Of ChildrenBy: The Offside | January 24th, 2013
If you haven’t seen the Eden Hazard-ballboy melee – real throwdown, this one – here’s a glimpse as to what happened. The Swansea ballboy was time-wasting and Eden appeared to attempt to kick the ball from underneath him, which made it seem as though he was kicking him in the ribs. Hazard was sent off, the internet and the FA were both alerted, and the whole thing is a small mess.
And then Joey Barton showed up.
Hazard only crime is he hasn’t kicked him hard enough…
— Joseph Barton (@Joey7Barton) January 24, 2013
What would football be without him?
Some Related Stories:
- Joey Barton Offers His Opinion On Zlatan’s Nose
- Blue Man Group: Chelsea Edition
- No More Burger Van For Fernando
- Rio Ferdinand: Bad Guy, Good Guy, Bad Guy, Good Guy
- Where In The World Is Jose Mourinho? (Ikea. He’s In Ikea.)