The Mascots Of LeedsBy: The Offside | February 19th, 2013
The word ‘adorable’ has become more oversaturated on the internet than Jutin Bieber (Marcos Reus is a big fan, by the by) and Psy combined into one, so it’s best to keep its use limited to times where no other word will do.
This video is kind of adorable.
The mascots from Leeds are seen in the tunnel after coming off the pitch as Leeds took on Manchester City, and they are beaming like little, well, the little kids that they are.
Some Related Stories:
- Manchester City: YouTube Highlights of 2012
- Mario Balotelli Gets A Rap Song
- A Merry(ish) Christmas With Aleksandar Kolarov
- Photo: Mario Balotelli Disappears
- UEFA: Not Big Fans Of Dissent