Daily Dose 12.7.2007By: Martha | December 7th, 2007
Things to read as you realize backward feet are actually totally awesome.
- Roma’s squad for the 2009 Champions League final. What? It’ll happen. (Roma Offside)
- Six great football books (just internally add David Winner’s Brilliant Orange to the list). (Guardian Unlimited)
- Lyon PostSecret. (Lyon Offside)
- Transfer gossip, the soul of football. (Pitch Invasion)
- Wait, Gary Neville is still a going concern? (UEFA.com)
- At least Messi beat Kaka to one award. (SI.com)