Milan Wishes China A Merry Christmas. Or Tries, Anyway.By: The Offside | December 27th, 2012
Expanding football brands to Asia has sort of become a big thing. All the postseason friendlies, beloved by the players, players moving to China fot the
paycheck quality of football, and even La Liga amending their schedule to better fit the bookies good folks of Asia has seen the Far East’s influence in the game skyrocket.
Milan got in the gig by having the players attempt to wish people happy holidays in a language none of them seem to be able to speak.
Presumably this was done in other languages, but it’s much more fun watching them stumble through this one.
Some Related Stories:
- Tiziano Crudeli Enjoys Barcelona & Milan
- Kevin Constant Gets A Song
- Vincenzo Montella Encapsulates Mario Balotelli
- Udinese Would Like An Hour Of Your Time
- The Mario Balotelli Car Wash