Scary Monsters: Halloween With JuventusBy: The Offside | October 30th, 2012
They did this last year, so it appears Halloween as a holiday currently belongs to Juventus. And once again, Andrea Pirlo steals the show – though that may be bearded bias.
Oh, and Sebastian Giovinco puts on a damn good show as Hellraiser. Though including someone nicknamed the Atomic Ant as a hulking monster seems like it’s more effective in Photoshop than in reality. (Because Hellraiser is real, of course.)
Lots of jokes to be made about Nicklas Bendtner as Frankenstein, too.
Some Related Stories:
- Mirko Vucinic: The Man Of No Pants
- Andrea Pirlo: Turning Water Into Wine
- Edinson Cavani & Giorgio Chiellini: Best Enemies
- Alberto Aquilani’s Quick Back Flick
- Leonardo Bonucci Loses Respect, Earns A Little Back