Stephan El Shaarawy Auditions For The AquariumBy: The Offside | January 30th, 2013
Stephan El Shaarawy is part-Italian, part-Egyptian, and it now appears, part-seal. It looks all fun and games, but give it a whirl. Go ahead.
He’s also second-tops in Serie A in scoring, first if you remove penalties from the equation. Which means he’d probably be good at all sorts of ball games in the water, too.
SeaWorld just might come in with an offer Milan can’t refuse.
Some Related Stories:
- Vincenzo Montella Encapsulates Mario Balotelli
- The Balotelli Baby (The Other One)
- Photo: This Is What A Broken Camera Looks Like
- Alberto Aquilani’s Quick Back Flick
- Milan Wishes China A Merry Christmas. Or Tries, Anyway.