A Footballer Pile-Up In BrazilBy: The Offside | February 15th, 2013
For some reason, Caxias and Internacional played a football match despite the fact that the pitch was spouting reservoirs left and right. And then the ball found the six yard box, which then saw a fifteen-footballer pile-up.
The “scramble” looks like it includes twelve penalties and a third date.
Some Related Stories:
- Willian Ribeiro: A Tragic Victim Of Poor Landscaping
- The Man Who Brought Us Lionel’s Cousin
- Pitch Invaded By A Swarm Of Bees
- Fabio Ferreira’s Caught In The Web
- Brazil’s Caxirola Gets Its Debut This Weekend