Fabio Ferreira’s Caught In The WebBy: The Offside | February 1st, 2013
Fabio Ferreira is making his way around the internets for his heroic (!) clearance in Brazil, in which the goal then “collapses” on him. Or bends slightly and he gets caught in an entanglement of the net. But it is a solid effort with complete disregard for bodily health…
Or maybe y’all should just buy some better goals*.
* – This takes on a different meaning in Italy.
Some Related Stories:
- Willian Ribeiro: A Tragic Victim Of Poor Landscaping
- The Man Who Brought Us Lionel’s Cousin
- Pitch Invaded By A Swarm Of Bees
- A Footballer Pile-Up In Brazil
- Neymar Gets His Own Comic