Kitu Diaz Wins Valentine’s DayBy: The Offside | February 14th, 2013
Kitu Diaz is on of those names from South America one hears often enough, but never quite in the same breath as, “Why isn’t he playing in Europe?” He scored a wonderful goal while playing for the Barcelona: Ecuadorian Edition this weekend, lofting the ball over the keeper and into the net. He then went to celebrate by running to the stands to give his mom a kiss. It might’ve been early for Valentine’s Day, but that’s still going to win out over a gift card and some chocolate.
Some Related Stories:
- Franck Ribery’s New Friend
- Finally, Something Which Can Stop Lionel Messi. Almost.
- PSG’s Barcelona Promo: Magic
- Tiziano Crudeli Enjoys Barcelona & Milan
- Lionel Messi Can’t Beat Ice Cream