Rafael Toloi Does Rocket ScienceBy: The Offside | November 8th, 2012
Rafael Toloi’s one of those names you seen linked to biggish European clubs, or those known for taking talent and turning it into productivity before flipping them over to a big European club. This goal might put him back on that radar, if he’s freshly signed to Sao Paulo.
The hammer of Thor couldn’t have hit this thing like a cricket mallet any harder.
Some Related Stories:
- The Man Who Brought Us Lionel’s Cousin
- Pitch Invaded By A Swarm Of Bees
- A Footballer Pile-Up In Brazil
- Fabio Ferreira’s Caught In The Web
- Neymar Gets His Own Comic