Rod Stewart Gets A Bit WeepyBy: The Offside | November 8th, 2012
The state of Scottish football ain’t what it once was, so Celtic’s victory over Barcelona in Glasgow will go down as one of the bigger upsets in recent Champions League history. So big Rod Stewart began dispensing water from his eyes at the final whistle.
If this were 1978, a major hit single would be penned for this one. As it were, it’ll only be song #7 on the CD your grandmother wants for Christmas 2013.
Some Related Stories:
- Franck Ribery’s New Friend
- Dani Alves: Stylist To The Little Stars
- A Full Turn Of Andres Iniesta
- PSG’s Barcelona Promo: Magic
- Tiziano Crudeli Enjoys Barcelona & Milan