Ajax Reinvents The WallBy: The Offside | February 22nd, 2013
It’s not quite the wheel, or an actual wall, but it’ll do as far as reinventions go. Though it’s not the first time this has happened, it does certainly seem on another level entirely. And no, Steaua Bucharest didn’t score, but then does anyone ever score on these? It’s like football’s version of Goldilocks and the Three Bears – a happy medium is needed.
Some Related Stories:
- Ajax Clothes The People Again
- Fenebahce v BATE Borisov: “Closed Doors” Merely Suggested
- Viktor Fischer: Wundergol For A Wunderkind
- UEFA: Not Big Fans Of Dissent
- Siem De Jong Needs A Challenge