David Villa’s Need For SpeedBy: The Offside | October 5th, 2012
Barcelona banned this ad from being released with their newly-healed man all the way back in 2010 because it doesn’t quite set a good example, being illegal and all. But they can’t hold a good thing back forever, and it’s landed to the interwebs. It seems like they maybe went a little over the top in not allowing this to be released – is it that bad? Hardly.
I suppose this means Messi won’t be pimping any Grand Theft Auto ads anytime soon, too.
Some Related Stories:
- The Latest Baby Phenomenon: Cassiano Bouzon
- Rumor of the Year: Messi’s Russian Suitor
- Lionel Messi Can’t Beat Ice Cream
- PSG’s Barcelona Promo: Magic
- Tiziano Crudeli Enjoys Barcelona & Milan