The New Balotelli Has New MeaningBy: The Offside | August 21st, 2012
He’s probably got a long way to go before becoming the new Balotelli, if that upper ninety corner finish was quite smooth, but this is a good start. Of course, every boy under the age of 18 does this in front of their bedroom mirror, so what’s a little bit of doing it on a pitch?
This space reserved for comment on the frightening thoughts of today’s youth mimicking Mario Balotelli.
Some Related Stories:
- The Mario Balotelli Car Wash
- Mario Balotelli Gets A Rap Song
- Balotelli v Mancini: The Animated Recap
- Photo: Mario Balotelli Disappears
- Udinese Would Like An Hour Of Your Time